Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Woolwich Dairy's Triple Creme Goat Brie - Micro Blog

-
I love Goat Cheese. I love, love, love Triple Creme Brie. Thus, when I came across Triple Creme Goat Brie, from Woolwich Dairy, at New Seasons Market I had to snatch up a helping of the delicacy.

The seller explained to me, that Woolwich Dairy pumps butter fat into their Triple Creme Goat Brie to give it that rich Triple Creme texture, which eaters expect. Served at room temperature, this cheese is butter soft a spreadable. The goats' milk gives the product a slightly stronger and tangier flavor than typical Brie, without being overpowering.

I paid $9.00 for the 6.5oz (180g) wheel of Triple Creme Goat Brie, which may be considered, by some, to be slightly on the spendy side. However, as I enjoyed it on flatbread, alongside a salad and a good glass of wine, I found it to be worth the price.

I give Triple Creme Goat Brie 9 out of 10 stars.
-

No comments:

Post a Comment