Friday, December 26, 2014

Penzeys' Brady Street Cheese Sprinkle - Micro Blog

-
Brady Street Cheese Sprinkle


Subject: Brady Street Cheese Sprinkle 2 oz. jar | Source: Penzeys.com |
All my friends know I'm a foodie and popcorn junkie.  With this in mind, one good friend gave me a 2 ounce jar of Penzeys' Brady Street Cheese Sprinkle (a $10.59 value) for Christmas this year.  Named for a popular Italian street in Milwaukee, WI, Brady Street Cheese Sprinkle is a blend of Romano cheese salt, garlic, green peppercorn, basil and parsley.

I sprinkled some on a batch of popcorn.  The blend gave the snack a cheesy salty kick, with a hint of pepper and an herbaceous undertone.  It was one delicious bowl of popcorn.

Whether on popcorn, or added to sour cream (1 TB. sprinkle to 1 cup sour cream) to make a dip, I can't help thinking Brady Street Cheese Sprinkle would liven up any New Year's Eve party.

happy new year photo: happy new year 32554393.gif
-

No comments:

Post a Comment