Monday, January 25, 2021

Did Taco Bell Need To Resurrect Their Loaded Nacho Taco?

 -

I was looking for a way to get back into my food blogging groove (if you follow me regularly you know why I've been off my blogging game), when I heard Taco Bell had re-released their Loaded Nacho Taco for just $1.00.  Tempted by the price, I ordered one from my local Taco Bell at 19275 SW Tualatin Valley Hwy, in Aloha, Oregon.  

| Subject: Taco Bell's Loaded Nacho Taco |
| Date: 01/21/2021 |
| Photographers: Dani Cogswell & James Kiester |
| Permissions: Photo taken for this blog |
The Loaded Nacho Taco consists of lettuce, cheddar cheese, nacho cheese sauce, seasoned beef-like substance (Oh, what? You've had the same thought.), and red corn chip strips for added crunch.

As you can see from the photograph, the taco had a lot of lettuce and meat mixture with a little bit of everything else.  The cheese sauce added a bit of spice, otherwise it tasted just like a Soft Taco Supreme minus the sour cream.

As for added crunch, the few strips that were present provided a minimal crunch above & beyond the crunch of the lettuce.  Honestly, if you want a soft taco with crunch you're better off with a Double Decker Taco Supreme. 

Don't get me wrong, Taco Bell's Loaded Nacho Taco is a tasty $1.00 taco.  It's simply only worth what I paid for it. 7 out of 10 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment