Sunday, May 9, 2021

The Food Blahs

-

Lets address the elephant in the virtual room; I've only published two food blogs since the beginning of 2021.  As cliché as it sounds, I partly blame the pandemic for my food blahs.  When I don't know which  dining rooms will be open, and food delivery services sometimes deliver cold food, it's hard to get excited about anything. 

I'm flirting with the idea of reviewing more food trucks, but that doesn’t do anything for my non-local readers.  I WILL get my food mojo back, and I WILL reenergize this blog.  For the immediate future though, I plan to focus on my my spiritual blog, and my political opinion blog.

In the meantime if you want to get your food funk on, I recommend this lady's blog, Ahead of Thyme. Sam began her blog as a hobby in 2015. Today she's publishing a recipe a day and reaching a millon people a month.

I save, at least, one recipe of hers per week and have never been disappointed. Just today, she published a recipe for creamy garlic mushrooms, which looks absolutely amazing.

Stella got her groove back, and I will too. Until then, Happy Eating My friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment