Thursday, July 22, 2021

Touching Base With My Readers

-

To My Readers:

This is a different kind of blog specifically written for my regular readers.  Many of you are aware of new posts via my newsletter.  Nothing is changing for those readers.  They'll still receive my newsletter in their inbox whenever I post an update on any of my three blogs (Blogito Ergo Sum, On My Plate, and Musings From The Christian Left).

However, some of you subscribe through through the feedburner in the navigation column.  At the end of the month, the feedburner will no longer support such subscriptions.  In order to receive future updates, simply subscribe to my newsletter. 

To receive my newsletter when new blogs are posted email me here

Question:

|Subject: Chicken Nuggets | Rights to PNG secured from FAVPNG Premium |
Now, this is a food blog, so let me ask a food question. 

Dark meat chicken is fattier and much more flavorful than white meat chicken.  I don't think that's a debatable statement.  So why, why, why do manufacturers of everything from canned soup to nuggets brag about using "all white meat?"  They’re proud of using the less flavorful option. 

If you have any thoughts, I'll share your response in an upcoming blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment